All Things Smart and Scary blog (love ya) for this blog award. So I have to come up with seven truths about myself...or are they? See if you can guess which are true and which are false. First one with all the right answers (on the blog, not the FB feed so you guys have to come over here) wins a $5 Amazon gift e-card!
1. I was on a cruise ship in the Panama Canal the day President George H.W. Bush sent troops into Panama to begin opposing Manuel Noriega.
2. I once fell out of a gondola while with a tour through the canals of Venice, Italy.
3. I was president of the "Underground French Club" in high school.
4. My favorite pie is coconut cream.
5. I once almost drowned walking through a flooded Houston subdivision.
6. I drive a gold 2002 Nissan Xterra.
7. Both my brother and I were born on Mother's Day.
Okay, that's it--go to it!