We're about 80 percent of the way through the first Preternatura Book Club read, Kim Harrison's Dead Witch Walking. I hope some of you have been following along with Rachel, Ivy, Jenks and the gang. I figure about early September we'll be ready for a new read. So it's time to vote!
First, for those of you reading along, does the slow-read format of two chapters a week work for you? Should we go faster? Slower? Are there other things that would make it more interesting?
Second, for our next read would you like to:
1. Continue with the Hollows series book two, The Good, The Bad, and the Undead?
2. Do Book one of the Sookie Stackhouse series, Dead Until Dark?
3. Book one of the Mercy Thompson series, Moon Called?
4. Book one of the Night Huntress series, Halfway to the Grave?
5. Book one of the Dresden series, Storm Front?
5. A short story collection of different authors so you wouldn't have to commit to more than a week at a time? Example: The new Home Improvement: Undead Edition?
6. Something else?
Cast your votes!