Sunday, November 25, 2012

DJ Dishes on the Guys of River Road (& Weekly Winners)

Instead of my usual Scene-Snippet Sunday, I'll direct you today over to Heartthrob Haven, where I was able to get wizard DJ Jaco to sit down for a rare interview and dish on the guys in her life. What does she really think of Alex? Jake? Jean? Are there other guys we need to know about? (What about that odd new neighbor of hers, Quince Randolph?) This is an unofficial tour stop, but comments will enter you for the daily mystery book giveaway plus one of the two tour-wide $25 gift cards. PLUS, at this stop, I'm also giving away your choice of Royal Street or River Road, your choice of US or UK editions.

Next, thanks to those of you who've take the Preternatura Survey. If you haven't, please do. It takes less than a minute, and is anonymous. I'm looking to overhaul this blog for the first of the year and it's your chance to tell me what you do and don't like. Just click the link in the righthand column at the top.

Now...did you win a book this week? If you see your name, please contact me HERE with your mailing info and what you won.

For commenting on River Road tour stops, I have mystery books this week for REBE, ALLISON B, CATHERINE, LYNN K, and A.H. Let me know your preferred genre; I can't promise to meet it but will do my best. These are print books.

AURIAN won your choice of signed Royal Street or River Road (US or UK version, your choice). Note: The U.S. version of River Road is a small hardcover (size of trade paperback); the UK version of River Road is oversized trade paperback. Both versions of Royal Street are standard trade paperback.

The copy of the Antoine's Cookbook, an out-of-print book with original Antoine's recipes, goes to MAGHON.

JEN M won copies of Coreene Callahan's first two Dragonfury novels.

ELI YANTI won the Thanksgiving Reader's Choice contest, and chose Larissa Ione's Rogue Rider.

7 comments:

  1. congrats to the winners

    hum the uk cover of river road is really good, i like it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like it too, Miki. Very different from the U.S. cover, but it has that great wooden pier stretching out behind her, which plays into one of the last scenes of the book, and there are cool little details with the title type.

      Delete
  2. Congratulations to all the winners. Really enjoyed the D.J. interview at Heartthrob Haven. You and D.J. and muffalettas, how great that is.
    P.S. a survey update; wanted to add to author and new book information - I'm looking for debut 2013 authors already. And I kind of miss the sidebar connections to other sites.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Roger! I'm definitely redoing the BlogRoll on the side with updated sites. I'm getting some interesting feedback on the survey that will help me come up with some changes (good ones I hope) in January.

      Delete
  3. Yeah, that is awesome news, thank you so much Suzanne! I already have a signed copy of Royal Street, so I am very happy to have won River Road. I would like the trade paperback please, and have emailed you from my other email address, but it really is me.

    Congrats to all the other winners as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats to the winners. I enjoyed the interview.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats winners. The UK cover is really cool.

    ReplyDelete