Saturday, November 24, 2012

Last Chance for Weekly G*veaways!

I said the magic words last night: "I'm putting the rest of the leftovers down the garbage disposal." Thus marks the official end of Thanksgiving.

Meanwhile, there's one promo stop on the River Road tour today at the Mind Reading blog. You have a chance to enter again for the tour-wide prizes. And be sure to check back for a new URL tomorrow (along with this week's winners), since DJ and I are taking over Heartthrob Haven!

In the meantime, scroll down to enter the week's giveaways, including Monday's Thanksgiving Reader's Choice of whatever book you most want. All contests end at midnight Central Standard Time tonight except Friday's Toni Anderson contest, which will run another week. So go forth and comment!

I shall be glued to the TV this afternoon as the football team of my alma mater, the University of Alabama, meets that of my employer, Auburn University, in the annual "Iron Bowl" football game. I have a feeling the Tide will slaughter the Tigers today. I never know who I'm going to pull for in this game until it starts. Roll Tide and War Eagle!

2 comments:

  1. Ah some of my friends love football too and I just really don't understand why. But have fun! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Tide wiped out the Tigers. I'm sure you enjoyed it anyway. It was a beautiful day for football!

    ReplyDelete