Friday, November 16, 2012

Live from New Orleans, It’s River Road


Today, I’m wandering around New Orleans with my friend Lora and then meeting more friends for dinner. I’ll be on the road tomorrow, so I’ll post my photos when I get in on Sunday. In the meantime, thanks to Matt and the folks at Maple Street Book Shop for hosting me, and for all of you who came out. It was great to see so many old friends!

Scroll down for today’s book tour stops, chances to win tour prizes, and book-signing shots.

First, here are today’s stops on the River Road book tour. There are prizes galore—check the column at the right for Tour Prizes.  Bear with me as I'm slow to respond as I (Friday) don't have computer access and (Saturday) am on the road.

*** Merman Rene Delachaise is being interviewed at Addicted2Heroines today. Enter here for the big Tour Prizes, including the choice of Kindle or Nook. Comment at this blog for a chance at the $25 gift card and for a mystery book prize, plus I’m giving away a signed copy of River Road at this stop.

*** There’s a promo over at Rabid Reads today. Enter here for the big Tour Prizes, including the choice of Kindle or Nook. Comment at this blog for a chance at the $25 gift card and for a mystery book prize.

Check back on Saturday and Sunday--there are book tour stops over the weekend!

3 comments: