Thursday, December 13, 2012

DJ Summons…Santa? River Road Tour Ends with a Ho-Ho-Ho


Yesterday was the final official day of the River Road virtual tour, so I’ll be announcing the prize winners here in the next day or two.

But the fun isn’t over! I have three special somethings going on today that I hope you’ll check out.

First, if you’ve noticed the cool candy-cane graphic at the top of the righthand column, you’ll know I’m participating in Rabid Reads’ “Holiday Foreplay” event. I’m happy to present “Santa, Baby,” an original short-short story featuring DJ, Alex, and Jake. The prize: a signed book and an “Honorary Sentinel: New Orleans Prete Squad” T-shirt. Want the t-shirt signed? Just let me know.

Next, I’m at the Romance Magicians blog today, participating in my local RWA chapter’s Blog Marathon. We’re talking about our characters, so I’m answering some questions about DJ, Jake, Alex, and Jean Lafitte—things like what each of them finds romantic, what each is afraid of, and what their first reaction is when given an order. Commenters can win a signed book, and their choice of the Prete Squad T-shirt described above or a “Property of  the Penton Vampires, Penton, Alabama (For a Good Time, call Aidan, Mirren, or Will)” T-shirt.  Also signed, if you wish.

Last but certainly not least, I’m visiting Lee at She Wolf Reads today, participating in her “Five-by-Five” feature. Five days, five authors, with each author picking five books that have influenced or made an impact on them. You can win one of my books, plus one of my five influential books (actually, it’s six because I cheated).

So…what are you waiting for? Go!

7 comments:

  1. Fun, fun, fun. Three great something, something special. Thanks Suzanne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has been a fun tour, Roger--thanks so much for following the whole thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you a lot for this fun day, you didn't exaggerate by telling us it would be fantastic, great!

    thank you a lot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank YOU for following the tour--it's been a fun month!

      Delete
    2. very instructive and you kept us on our toes so i had a lot of fun yes

      Delete
  4. Thank you for all the fun through out your tour!! It has been fun!! But like all great things this too will have to end, but in hopes for another great tour real soon.
    Happy reading and writing*
    Teresa
    morris1963tess@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im really going to miss the tour. It was lots of fun. Although Im sure a lot of work for you!!

    ReplyDelete