Saturday, December 15, 2012

Last Chance Cafe: Contests End Tonight

Happy Saturday! I'm trying to make my wreck of a house presentable today for visiting relatives tomorrow, so just a quick reminder of the contests ending at midnight tonight:

Scroll down for this week's final River Road blog tour stops and leave comments for the commenter's prizes. Those will end tonight. I think the official tour prize contests are over as well; I'm waiting until the tour organizer notifies me of the winners!

Other contests:

Cynthia Eden's Angel in Chains (or earlier book from her Fallen series)

The holiday Reader's Choice contest, with a choice of new release or any other book on your wish list.

See you tomorrow with a new Scene-Snippet Sunday--and a list of winners!

2 comments:

  1. I have enjoyed your blog tour very much. Thanks for the contests. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for a really great blog tour and all the fun you brought! I really enjoyed going from place to place with you on this tour and I am looking forward to the next one!
    Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Safe New Year!
    Happy reading and writing*
    Teresa
    morris1963tess@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete