Saturday, January 19, 2013

Easy Readin' Feeling, (with Vampires)

Just a quick commercial message. Susannah Sandlin's Redemption and Absolution, books one and two in the Penton Legacy series, are on sale right now at Amazon for $1.99 each as a "Gold  Box" romance deal. Both are 4.5-star RT Reviews reads so it's a good time to check them out in preparation for the Feb. 5 release of book three, Omega. You can find Redemption here and Absolution here. Don't have a kindle? There are free kindle apps for your computer (Mac and PC), tablet, or smartphone.

Okay. Commercial over.

I'll be back tomorrow with the weekly winners and a new annotated section from River Road!

8 comments:

  1. Oh, thanks for the heads-up. i hadnt bought Absolution yet. Now it's mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the heads up...getting both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that is great, and I might have added it to my book collection for my Nook Tablet even though I already have them in print and have preordered Omega. But thank you for the special price that you are offering for your readers!
    Happy reading and writing*
    Teresa
    morris1963tess@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Teresa! I wish I could take credit for it, but the publisher did it...I didn't even know until someone emailed me this morning after checking their "Gold Box Deals." Pretty cool, though :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very excited to see those on the daily deal. I'm a bit burnt out on vamps, but I've enjoyed the sentinels series so much, that I'm looking forward to giving them a try.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you like them! Although they're a lot darker than the Sentinels books, there's still a lot of humor--especially in Absolution and Omega.

    ReplyDelete