Today, Preternatura is excited to kick off the blog tour for author Sasha Summers, whose new paranormal romance For the Love of Hades releases today. It’s the second in her Loves of Olympus series, following last year’s Medusa: A Love Story. Read on, and help Sasha celebrate release day! You can also read more about Sasha at any of these links:
ABOUT FOR THE LOVE OF HADES: Hades, the Lord of the Underworld, has no patience for living things or his Olympian brethren. His purpose is order, administering justice to those who enter his realm, and keeping the balance decreed by the Fates. Meeting Persephone sways his focus, her gentle sweetness threatening his control. But he will not be tempted. …Poseidon’s scheming wreaks havoc upon Persephone. Hades has no choice - he must rescue her. …Hades awakens something within the Goddess Persephone. She feels no fear from his brooding presence. In truth, she’s never felt so alive. Every stolen moment together only confirms her instinct: he is meant to be hers. Such a powerful union suit will face opposition – from Olympus, her troubled betrothed, the Fates, even Hades himself – but she is determined to win his heart….
I love a good Greek god, don’t you? There’s also a trailer available for the book. And a giveaway at the end. Now…welcome Sasha!
5 Sexy Things About the Olympians by Sasha Summers
I love Greek Mythology – everything about it. The myths are overflowing with romance, tragedy, drama, and smokin’ hot sexiness. What more could a romance author need for inspiration? Not much, let me tell you. ;)
But you’ve asked for a top 5 list… Which is kind of hard. Sooo, I’ll answer – but I’ll answer using my new release, For the Love of Hades. Is it shameless book promotion? Yes, but I’d never be able to come up with ONLY 5 things. No way.
1. Hades. I’m not sure how to explain how much I love this hero. He is the epitome of sexy – for me anyway. Gorgeous, thoughtful, hot, loyal, ethical, sexy, and surprisingly kind – Hades is the man.
2. Persephone. Innocence plus single-minded determination. Her greatest flaw is her willingness to trust. But it is her flaw that enables her to see Hades for who he really is.
3. Demeter. She’s the Goddess of Fertility after all. Yes, she is Persephone’s mother – but she’s still got it going on in the animal magnetism department. She is who she is and she makes no apologies for it – a trait her daughter shares.
4. Poseidon. A villain you love to hate. If he wasn’t so hot you might love to hate him a little less, but he is. He’s the catalyst for most of Hades and Persephone’s trials even if he’s not the actual villain this time around.
5. Apollo, Ares, Hermes, and Zeus… When they rally together at the end of the book there’s an undeniable wave of testosterone that can’t help but impress. The Olympians don’t always see eye-to-eye, but when they come together – yummy!
Honestly, each God and Goddess has some primal element that embodies sensuality. I think that’s why I’m so drawn to creating tales for each and every one of them.
Hades and Persephone's tale really ratchets up the steam factor, in a very good way. I hope readers will fall in love with their love story, even if they have to turn on the fan while they’re reading it!
Thanks so much for hosting me, Hades, and Persephone too!!!
Thanks, Sasha! Leave a comment to be entered for your choice of this week’s guest post/guest review books (have you read any books featuring gods or goddesses?), and click below to enter the tour-wide giveaway of the Lily necklace pictured here, a set of signed books by Sasha, or a $15 Amazon or B&N gift card (winner's choice).
a Rafflecopter giveaway